End-User License Agreement (EULA)
This End-User License Agreement ("EULA") is a legal agreement between you and Ogoul Technology
This EULA agreement governs your acquisition and use of our KalamTime software ("Software") directly from Ogoul Technology or indirectly through a Ogoul Technology authorized reseller or distributor (a "Reseller").
Please read this EULA agreement carefully before completing the installation process and using the KalamTime software. It provides a license to use the KalamTime software and contains warranty information and liability disclaimers.
If you register for a free trial of the KalamTime software, this EULA agreement will also govern that trial. By clicking "accept" or installing and/or using the KalamTime software, you are confirming your acceptance of the Software and agreeing to become bound by the terms of this EULA agreement.
If you are entering into this EULA agreement on behalf of a company or other legal entity, you represent that you have the authority to bind such entity and its affiliates to these terms and conditions. If you do not have such authority or if you do not agree with the terms and conditions of this EULA agreement, do not install or use the Software, and you must not accept this EULA agreement.
This EULA agreement shall apply only to the Software supplied by Ogoul Technology herewith regardless of whether other software is referred to or described herein. The terms also apply to any Ogoul Technology updates, supplements, Internet-based services, and support services for the Software, unless other terms accompany those items on delivery. If so, those terms apply.
Ogoul Technology hereby grants you a personal, non-transferable, non-exclusive licence to use the KalamTime software on your devices in accordance with the terms of this EULA agreement.
You are permitted to load the KalamTime software (for example a PC, laptop, mobile or tablet) under your control. You are responsible for ensuring your device meets the minimum requirements of the KalamTime software.
You are not permitted to:
- Edit, alter, modify, adapt, translate or otherwise change the whole or any part of the Software nor permit the whole or any part of the Software to be combined with or become incorporated in any other software, nor decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer the Software or attempt to do any such things
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, resell or otherwise use the Software for any commercial purpose
- Allow any third party to use the Software on behalf of or for the benefit of any third party
- Use the Software in any way which breaches any applicable local, national or international law
- use the Software for any purpose that Ogoul Technology considers is a breach of this EULA agreement
- Upload objectionable content. KalamTime has a zero tolerance policy regarding objectionable content. Objectionable content may not be uploaded or displayed to the extent such content includes (i) Sexually explicit materials; (ii) obscene, defamatory, libelous, slanderous, violent and/or unlawful content or profanity: (iii) content that infringes upon the rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity or other personal or proprietary right, or that is deceptive or fraudulent: (iv) content that promotes the use or sole of illegal or regulated Substances, tobacco products, ammunition and/or firearms: and (v) gambling, including without limitation, any online casino, sports books, bingo or poker. Any user can flag content they deem objectionable for review. Content will be moderated by Be Heard to ensure the timely removal of any and all objectionable content. User accounts which have been confirmed responsible for posting objectionable content will be restricted from access to KalamTime website and app.
Intellectual Property and Ownership
Ogoul Technology shall at all times retain ownership of the Software as originally downloaded by you and all subsequent downloads of the Software by you. The Software (and the copyright, and other intellectual property rights of whatever nature in the Software, including any modifications made thereto) are and shall remain the property of Ogoul Technology.
Ogoul Technology reserves the right to grant licences to use the Software to third parties.
How we restrict objectionable material
- Child Endangerment
- KalamTime will immediately take action on the posts and users promoting pedophilia or inappropriate interaction targeted at a minor (e.g. groping or caressing). Any post or user promoting activities such as blood, gore, excessive violence and the activities that are dangerous are not allowed in KalamTime. Users involved in such act will be blocked immediately.
- Inappropriate Content
- KalamTime is committed to keep its platform safe to use for its world wide audience. We do not allow posting of harmful or inappropriate content for our users. Users posting such content are blocked permanently without giving any further warnings.
- Sexual Content and Profanity
- KalamTime takes content promoting sexual content or profanity very seriously. Users posting such content are blocked immediately without giving any warnings.
Examples of sexual content are below
- Depictions of sexual nudity, or sexually suggestive poses in which the subject is nude, blurred or minimally clothed, and/or where the clothing would not be acceptable in an appropriate public context.
- Depictions, animations or illustrations of sex acts, sexually suggestive poses or the sexual depiction of body parts.
- Content that depicts or are functionally sexual aids, sex guides, illegal sexual themes and fetishes.
- Content that promotes sex-related entertainment, escort services, or other services that may be interpreted as providing sexual acts in exchange for compensation.
- Hate Speech
- KalamTime does not allow users and posts that promote violence or incite hatred against individuals or groups based on race or ethnic origin, religion, disability, age, nationality, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, or any other characteristic that is associated with systemic discrimination or marginalization. Users posting such content will be blocked.
- While using KalamTime, you are not allowed to post content that promotes, depicts or incites violence in any shape.
Below are some examples of such posts and content
- Graphic depictions or descriptions of realistic violence or violent threats to any person or animal.
- Promote self harm, suicide, bullying, harassment, eating disorders or other acts where serious injury or death may result.
- Terrorist Content
- KalamTime has zero tolerance against posting content related to terrorism. It includes content that promotes terrorist acts, incites violence, or celebrates terrorist attacks. If posting content related to terrorism for an educational, documentary, scientific, or artistic purpose, be mindful to provide enough information so users understand the context.
- Bullying and Harassment
- KalamTime does not allow its users to post content that contains or facilitates threats, harassment or bullying. Users who post such content will be blocked from using KalamTime.
Below are examples of types of the contents that are considered as bullying or harassment
- Bullying victims of international or religious conflicts.
- Content that seeks to exploit others, including extortion, blackmail, etc.
- Posting content in order to humiliate someone publicly
- Harassing victims, or their friends and families, of a tragic event.
- Dangerous Products
- KalamTime does not allow its users to post content that facilitates the sale of explosives, firearms, ammunition, or certain firearms accessories. Restricted accessories include those that enable a firearm to simulate automatic fire or convert a firearm to automatic fire (e.g. bump stocks, gatling triggers, drop-in auto sears, conversion kits), and magazines or belts carrying more than 30 rounds. We don't allow our users to provide instructions for the manufacture of explosives, firearms, ammunition, restricted firearm accessories, or other weapons. This includes instructions on how to convert a firearm to automatic, or simulated automatic, firing capabilities. Users who post such content will be blocked from using KalamTime without any prior warning.
- Tobacco and Alcohol
- KalamTime does not allow its users to post content that facilitates the sale of tobacco (including e-cigarettes and vape pens) or encourage the illegal or inappropriate use of alcohol or tobacco. Users who post such content will be blocked from using KalamTime without any prior warning.
Following are the examples of such content
- Depicting or encouraging the use or sale of alcohol or tobacco to minors.
- Implying that consuming tobacco can improve social, sexual, professional, intellectual, or athletic standing.
- Portraying excessive drinking favourably, including the favourable portrayal of excessive, binge or competition drinking.
- User Generated Content
KalamTime has a zero-tolerance policy regarding objectionable content. Objectionable content may not be uploaded or displayed at the time of creating an account or posting content on KalamTime. Such
- Sexually explicit materials
- Obscene, defamatory, libellous, slanderous, violent and/or unlawful content or profanity
- Content that infringes upon the rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity or other personal or proprietary right, or that is deceptive or fraudulent:
- Content that promotes the use or sole of illegal or regulated Substances, tobacco products, ammunition and/or firearms
- Gambling, including without limitation, any online casino, sports books, bingo or poker. Any user can flag content they deem objectionable for review.
This EULA agreement is effective from the date you first use the Software and shall continue until terminated. You may terminate it at any time upon written notice to Ogoul Technology.
It will also terminate immediately if you fail to comply with any term of this EULA agreement. Upon such termination, the licenses granted by this EULA agreement will immediately terminate and you agree to stop all access and use of the Software. The provisions that by their nature continue and survive will survive any termination of this EULA agreement.
This EULA agreement, and any dispute arising out of or in connection with this EULA agreement, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of qa.